Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Is Here

Don't you just love the Spring?
It is cold where I am and we just had another snow storm on Friday.  But I'm not going to complain about it...I'm just glad to see winter go and Spring come in!  I found a great article about what to look forward to in Spring and here is the link:

Six things to look forward to...

Some people may suffer with allergies during this season!  This is when our old friend, pollen comes into the fray.  If you haven't done so already and you suffer from allergies, like me, this may be a good time to get prepared for the coming season.  the earlier, the better.  I know the later I wait to manage the allergies, the worse it is for me during this season.

Did you know that for every disease, there is a foundation that serves those that are afflicted with that disease.  So, regarding allergies, there is The Allergy and Asthma Foundation of America, their website is aafa.org.  Take a look around, there is some really good content there.

Click here to view website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Reading

  • The Bible,
  • Great Leaders Grow John Maxwell,
  • Think and Grow Rich --A Black Choice,
  • Think and Grow Rich Napoleon Hill,
  • The E Myth M. Gerber,
  • The Outliers Malcolm Gladwell,
  • The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Steven Covey,
  • Anything written by John Maxwell